I'm Melting!

Sunday, August 12, 2018

"Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory" - George S. Patton



Starting a new challenge tomorrow to keep me motivated and moving. The 17 Day Diet Challenge.

 Have lost 38 pounds since mid December.  Have slowed down a bit, so hope this will get me a jump to keep going.  Have done well eating healthier and not eating sweets.

   Of course, this challenge just had be starting on the day that I am going out of town for a week!   So I must whine that there were be no wine (sniffle).)  This will be extra challenging!   I am taking hard boiled eggs and yogurt with me for breakfast, Assorted fresh fruit, some vinegar for the salads we will be served at lunch, lots of celery, mushrooms and tomatoes.  Picked the last lemon from my tree for lemon water.   



No comments:

Post a Comment