I'm Melting!

Thursday, April 19, 2018

The Age of Enlightenment.....


"And, to enlighten thee, gave eyes to blindness,"

                                                      William Shakespeare
                                                       Sonnet CLII

I will never be able to give up ice cream.  And, so many of the low cal versions just can't match the creamy, luscious, deeply satisfying taste and pleasure of my favorite high fat brand.

But, my eyes have been opened!  So...Haagen Dazs peanut butter and chocolate, 1/2 cup = 15 ww smart points.   ENLIGHTENED peanut butter and chocolate.....3 pts!!!!!  And it tastes creamy and good!

Please don't tell me what is in it.  I don't want to know.  I am sure it cannot be good for me.  But neither is the fat in Haagen Dazs, or the fat that is already residing on my body, and has proven to be  a tough tenant to evict!

I haven't tried the plain chocolate yet.  And....IT IS ONLY 2 PTs per 1/2 cup.   Wow, have I been Enlightened!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment