I'm Melting!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Gold that's put to use more gold begets...

Foul cankering rust the hidden treasure frets,
But gold that's put to use more gold begets.
~William Shakespeare, Venus and Adonis, 1593


So I am following good ol' Will's advice and putting my money to work.  My 401K certainly hasn't done well, so I've made a new investment....I joined the 10% Healthy Wage Challenge.  For $100, I will double my money if I lose 10% of my weight within 6 months.

Piece of cake...oops, maybe I'd better say, "bunch of broccoli..."

At least I have some control over this.  So, I need help from all my friends and family.  Encourage me to blog...it keeps me focused.   And please don't bring me any peanut butter and chocolate ice cream.  Keep me away from the snacks at work!  Don't take me out for Mexican food for dinner! 

Now, to sleep, perchance to dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment