I'm Melting!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Been Gone Too Long...

"Absence from those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment."
                                                                                                   --William Shakespeare

OK, Vacation in Hawaii is not conducive to weight loss.  Neither is my granddaughter's successful Girl Scout Cookie Campaign, which came just before I left...but the cookies were waiting for my return!  Why didn't mice or ants attack while I was gone????  I think Grandma was her best customer.  Yikes.  But, I didn't blog while I was gone either.  My test as too whether that makes a big difference won't work if I don't blog!  So, an open box of Tag-alongs, and another of Samoas reside in my refrigerator.  Then there are the unopened thin mints.   Everyone I know should come over and we will have a cookie party!  Just don't let me eat any more!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment