I'm Melting!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

¡Ay, Caramba!

Ok Daddy, you must have sent the Chihuahuas.  I know you always wanted the best for us kids, and nurtured us  so we would all grow up to be “productive” adults.  So now you must still be sending messages.  You really must want me to get in shape.
As I drove into my driveway after visiting you today at Riverside National Cemetery, there was a pack of Chihuahuas darting about the yard.  Really!  I’d never seen such a thing!   As I got out of my car, three of them ran around behind the garage and five more ran away down the drive.  I whistled and called to them, and they all came running back, each stopping a few feet away, yipping and yapping at me.  I grabbed my cell phone and called my neighbors, thinking they might know where they came from!  Stupid me, I should have taken a picture with it!  The pups managed to stick around long enough to share some leftovers from my fridge.
OK, I get the message.  I’ll keep losing Chihuahuas.  Eight times approximately five pounds each is 40 pounds.  I need to lose more than that.  But, I’m glad you only sent eight!
Just don’t send any thing bigger.  I don’t think I could handle a pack of Great Danes!

No comments:

Post a Comment